CA DRE# 01188560
What does luxury mean to you?
Is it a big house with fabulous curb appeal and room for your friends and family to gather?
Or is it a home with a cozy patio filled with plants, flowers and hummingbirds where you can enjoy a cup of coffee on a weekend morning or a glass of wine at magic hour?
Whatever your style, I can help you find your place.You would search out a professional for every other major decision in your life. Shouldn’t you have a real estate professional guiding you every step of the way?
A few things about me:
- I grew up in the bay area and I know the area inside and out.
- My background is in both interior design and corporate finance.
- For me, real estate because it’s the perfect combination of design and finance.
- I can see potential in a home when you may not be able to.
- I prefer to listen rather than talk. I find that it gets you where you want to be a lot faster
- I will tell you if I think the home you fall in love with is not the best choice, either financial or otherwise (you can ask my client about the “freeway house” – she will be happy to tell you)
- I love the education process of my job
Quick story – A few years ago I met a high level Bay Area executive. While he excelled at his job, he didn’t pretend to know mine. The first time we met we sat down and reviewed the purchase contract for 2 hours. Every step of the way he let me explain everything he needed to know in detail. We successfully completed four transactions over the years.
I can’t tell you how many people I have met who came to me after working with another agent. Not one of them had ever even read the contract that they were asked to sign to make the largest purchase/sale of their life.
I find that astonishing. I don’t work that way. You will know what you need to know to make informed decisions.
KNOWLEDGE IS LEVERAGE